A sugar free recipe/option to replace a sugar craving
Still one of my favourite recipes!!
* 2 cups desiccated coconut (190 grams)
* 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (80 grams)
* 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (80 grams)
* 10 medjool dates (220 grams)
* 1/2 cup cranberries (75 grams)
* 50g dark choc chips 70% lindt
* 2 tablespoons honey (75 grams)
* 4 tablespoons hulled tahini (110 grams)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* ¼ cup of goji berries
* pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C. Grease and line a square 20cm tin with baking paper overhanging the sides for easy removal.
2. Place all of the ingredients into your processor and blend until mixture is broken down and sticking together. Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and bake for 18 minutes.
3. Remove the slice from the oven and leave to cool in the tin, place it into the fridge for one hour prior to slicing. Slice into 12 squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.